Monday, November 2, 2015

Review: Interweave Crochet Fall 2015

Interweave Crochet is one of my favorite magazines. What projects does the Fall 2015 issue share with us? Join me in examining a few of the patterns, and check out the rest on the ravelry page.

My Favorites

Red Rocks Pullover

This one would make a great addition to my wardrobe. I love the textures, and the lace at the top. Can't wear anything with that high a neckline right now, but maybe a spring version in a bamboo blend?

Champa Mandala

This would be a great introduction to crocheting mandala's. This one looks much simpler than most.

Ananas Shawl

Love how this one looks in long color changing yarn. Use up all of your yarn by continuing in pattern. 

Nice, with some tweaks

Peggy Pullover

As soon as you see the picture you will know why this one is included. It is blue and cabled. Unfortunately this is one I would want to try on before crocheting. The neckline can feel awkward. I'm not sure about the fit either.  Nice, just not sure.

Um, Okay

Unflappable Pullover

The color striping on this would actually be flattering, and fun to crochet. The uneven hem would even be something I would wear. But the collar is too much.


View all the patterns on the Ravelry source page, or get your own copy. All photos copyright Interweave Crochet 2015.

What project from this issue is your favorite?

 Visit 100Creations's profile on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment