Friday, May 22, 2015

Lexington Sheep and Fiber Festival

Last year my husband and I went to the Lexington Sheep and Fiber Festival at Masterson Station Park. The morning had barely started when we decided this was going to happen every year. This year wasn't as perfect weather, but we still had fun. We got to try some kettle corn, and bbq goat from vendors. Saw the Haus of yarn van, and many fiber animals. Hope you can join us next year!


I love the skein winder in this photo, great way to save space when winding balls. 

Sorry about the poor quality, it was raining!

I have also got a couple finished objects to share. These are my mega stash buster rugs. I used up to ten strands at a time for a plushy comfy rug. That makes playing with all the colors of my scrap stash so fun! 

I love seeing how colors change how the item looks. This is a current wip that i'm having so much fun on:
Such a one more round project! have to see what the next color is going to look like. More scraps from some of my favorite projects, I've wanted to make this project for a few years. 

Added some more booklets for sale to my Ravelry library, please check them out. I can't lower the prices much, but if you buy more than one item you will save a lot on shipping. 
Visit 100Creations's profile on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment